Propane Service Dodge County | Nelson’s Gas Company
Nelson’s Gas Company has been delivering quality propane service for Dodge County residents for many years. If you are looking for reliable, honest, and quality propane service look to Nelson’s Gas. . We deliver gas service to residential, commercial, industrial, and farm. As one of the best companies for propane service installation in Dodge County, we guarantee you will be happy with your decision to use a family owned business. Come talk to our experts with your propane concerns and we will guide you through the decision making process. The Nelson family provides propane gas to residents of Dodge County with towns including Kasson, Mantorville, Dodge Center, Hayfield, among others. When it comes to propane gas rely on the efficient and reliable service you get from Nelson’s Gas Company. Our professional delivery staff looks forward to serving you with our quality propane. Contact Us for a Free Propane Estimate.
Nelson’s Gas is a proud member of the MPA (Minnesota Propane Association). The MPA is dedicated to providing save and healthy environment for Minnesota residents. At Nelson’s safety is first, especially when providing Propane Service to your home or business. Please review the following safety tips from the MPA (read more at www.mnpropane.org)
Propane safety tips:
- Because propane is odorless, an identifying “rotten egg” smell is added so the gas can be readily detected. The same thing is done with natural gas.
- If you detect a gas leak, immediately evacuate everyone from the building and call the fire department from a safe location.
- Never use or tamper with a damaged propane cylinder. Always contact a trained professional for service on your propane tank or cylinder.
- Learn what propane smells like. Propane retailers have scratch-and-sniff pamphlets to help your family recognize its distinctive odor.
- Know where gas lines are located, so you won’t damage then when digging or working in the yard.
- Change or clean furnace filters regularly as recommended by the manufacturer.
- Don’t store cleaning fluids, oil-soaked rags, gasoline, or other flammable liquids near a gas-burning appliance where vapors could be ignited by the pilot light.